Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 88

Thread: PAris Hilton

  1. #61
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im sure all the women with implants are heart broken. Also women wearing high heels or a certain weight etc. Omar de fati from online world wouldnt do them.

    Who's gonna console them though? thats the question..

  2. #62
    Inactive Member -macy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmmmm...yanno what they say about opinions.

    Anna cracks me up as much as Paris does...'course...I'm easily entertained. I agree with T though...since she lost weight she's pretty hot....I think she was really pretty before she lost weight....but man did she have a chip on her shoulder....damn people with chips on their shoulders.....*grins @ rotten*

  3. #63
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Omar..*claps*..well said....rotten..you did kinda make it sound as if you were saying all us girls were being catty because paris looks better then us..i dont agree..i dont find her attractive at all..and im very secure in my looks..i dont like her mouth..i dont think her too tall skinny frame is attractive..i dont think that her hair is very pretty stick straight or bleached..but i do think someone like catherine zeta jones..or anjelina jolie are very beautiful women..its all about taste..preference..what each individual's eye percieves..my eye says..she is not a very pretty girl.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #64
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya know..if you lined up some tall slender blondes...and asked which one was the prettiest..I doubt PH would be at the top of my list......


    But shes tall....and slender... and since I seem to want everything im not... thats what started all this...


    I actually kinda think..... the joe average... fresh faced..... the smile blows you away straight from the eyes...... jeans tshirt kinda girl is sexy....


    whistles...and finds my false eyelashes

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Aaron Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think paris hilton looks like a pre-teenage boy. In order for me to think she's hot, I'd have to entertain some homo-erotic things. Not that homosexuality is bad, but I have to realize that I'd even like a guy who's a little thicker than her.

    Maybe it would be pedo-erotic. In any case, our culture points toward tall, slender women as icons of beauty, because they are the one easiest to dress. Also, because so many designers are themselves gay men, it's only logical that their masterpieces are shown adorned by androgenous-looking women.

    Let's face it, any runway walked by the top so-called "hot models" are women who overwhelming have little boyish faces, small boobs, and no curves. This kind of body is easy to clothe, and to make up for not having curves, models learn to angle their bodies in wierd ways. And veiwing women like this from behind isn't much different than veiwing a young man from behind.

    This is important because there's such a bio-historic relatioship between men and women. There's nothing wrong with someone thinking Paris is hot, or women like her. There's nothing wrong with anything that floats someone's boat. The question was posted to me, do I think she's hot, and the answer is no.

    And I don't think rotten is hot either.

    So this idea, about using women who are super slender, has spilled over into mainstream. Thanks MTV!!! If you look at paris' face, you can't tell her appart from young Prince William's face. And I'm certainly not going hurt either of their feelings am I? Good.

    Women who fit this stereotype are celebrated as 'hot'. So their feelings aren't going to be hurt because "I" don't believe their are 'hot'.

  6. #66
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awww..demon..i knew i was in your dreams.. [img]cool.gif[/img] ..i dont need the false eyelashes tho.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] .hehehe..i couldnt resist..by the way...did you every buy some mascara????? [img]eek.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Watch me do my little turn on the catwalk, yeah on the catwalk... I'm a sexy bitch on the catwalk.

    The problem with this topic is that there is no right or wrong answer. Paris is hot, no she isn't, yes she is cause you'd do her, no she isn't cause I would not. But let's face it, with enough alcohol you'd fuck a hole in the ground... Women, you have dildos.

  8. #68
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    some do...


    some even use coloured ones.... [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #69
    Inactive Member Aaron Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd do Prince William with a dildo if I were drunk. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #70
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •